Saturday, September 15, 2012

Cozy Hooded Cape sewing pattern NOW AVAILABLE!

Whew, it's been a very busy week around here at Seamingly Smitten! The Cozy Hooded Cape pattern for girls is now available and in the pattern shop! I have enjoyed seeing all the pattern testers' pictures! Don't you love being inspired by a new fabric color combination? People always think of different color schemes that just look great! Some ladies used a cotton on the outside of the cape and then a snuggly flannel or corduroy as the lining and others (like myself) used a flannel or corduroy on the outside of the cape and then a simple and solid cotton as the lining. But you can sew this Cozy Hooded Cape pattern either way! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!

Sweet Baby Tatum in her corduroy cape

I could just pinch those little baby cheeks!
(She's precious, Allison!!)
 
What pattern would you like to see for the Fall and Winter? Comment below with your ideas. I just might create exactly what you want!

Some little girls need to show some sass, right? How about a zebra printed flannel that really stands out? Then to be a little sweet, there is a cupcake printed cotton on the inside. Babies are super sweet!!

This is flannel that is sure to stand out! Thnk how great this would look for all those holiday parties over dresses, for church or even just to wear with jeans on any given day!

 Precious fall and winter outfit!


The hood will keep those little ears warm and cozy when the wind blows.

Owls make this cape a flying "hoot!" This little girl loved pretending she was Bat Owl Girl and now wants to wear it as her Halloween costume. Lucky Momma, now her costume is done!

This pattern even goes up to a SIZE 10 for all those older girls who want to look cute and stay warm!

You can even show your stripes and make a matching flower blossom to really snazz it up!!

The Cozy Hooded Cape PDF sewing pattern is perfect for beginners! There is NO HEMMING for this cape since it is fully lined. It's so simple to sew, too. If you can cut a circle, you can sew this cape. Full-sized and color-coded hood pattern pieces are included. The pattern pieces are computer generated.

*You get  the pattern for ALL SIZES 3 months - 10 years with this pattern.

So many mothers have written to me about wanting to sew for their older girls and not knowing where to find patterns for them. They also mentioned they wanted modest clothing choices for their girls - so this cape is for all you mommies out there who want the same thing for your sweet girl!

This PDF sewing pattern for BEGINNER SEWERS is not available in our ETSY SHOP.

OR it can be purchased and INSTANTLY RECEIVED via EMAIL on our main website

Seamingly Smitten Sewing Patterns SHOP

What pattern would you like to see for the Fall and Winter? Comment below with your ideas. I just might create exactly what you want!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I already wrote you and said I would love to have a man's vest without outside pockets but with pockets in the seams. A size XL with a zipper. He wears Carhart vests all the time and I would love to make him a vest for Christmas.

I don't know what kind of material I would have to use as I only quilt and only use cotton, so I would need suggestions. We have cold winters with snow.

Please make the boy's vest into a man's vest. I would buy it. We have a clothing fabric shop here in a town close to me, so I could buy the correct fabric.

I use to sew clothes all the time, so I know I could sew it okay. Thank you! Jeanne