Saturday, September 1, 2012

NAME THAT DRESS CONTEST!

 Let's have a CONTEST to NAME THIS DRESS!
 
Alright ladies, I need your help! Right now I am drafting this women's sewing pattern and it needs a name! I thought we could have a little fun with a Name That Dress CONTEST!
 
 If I choose the name that YOU created:
 
 YOU WILL WIN THIS PATTERN AND 3 FREE Seamingly Smitten sewing patterns of your choice!
 
This dress will have a scoop neck, inseam pockets and a sash for some figure-flattering fun! The pattern will debut soon, but it really needs a name!
 
Winner will be chosen FRIDAY, September 7th and will be announced via Facebook and this blog. GOOD LUCK!
 
You can comment below or comment on Facebook.
 
The entries are already pouring in, gets yours submitted TODAY!!
 
 
Please leave your EMAIL address, too,  so I can contact you if you WIN!!


Post a Comment