Saturday, September 1, 2012

NAME THAT DRESS CONTEST!

 Let's have a CONTEST to NAME THIS DRESS!
 
Alright ladies, I need your help! Right now I am drafting this women's sewing pattern and it needs a name! I thought we could have a little fun with a Name That Dress CONTEST!
 
 If I choose the name that YOU created:
 
 YOU WILL WIN THIS PATTERN AND 3 FREE Seamingly Smitten sewing patterns of your choice!
 
This dress will have a scoop neck, inseam pockets and a sash for some figure-flattering fun! The pattern will debut soon, but it really needs a name!
 
Winner will be chosen FRIDAY, September 7th and will be announced via Facebook and this blog. GOOD LUCK!
 
You can comment below or comment on Facebook.
 
The entries are already pouring in, gets yours submitted TODAY!!
 
 
Please leave your EMAIL address, too,  so I can contact you if you WIN!!


22 comments:

Little Ella Lu said...

Mod Elegance. littleellalu@gmail.com

Kelli said...

What a cute dress! I can't wait to see the pattern for it. I am awful with names, but I can't wait to see what wins. :)
p.s. any damage up by y'all from the Hurricane? We were lucky and got nothing--not even much rain from the northeast quadrant rain bands. No worse than we've been having anyway.

Susan said...

Mod You. ssmith_au@yahoo.com.au

Brooke said...

Garden Party :)
brooke at richardchurch dot com

Anonymous said...

Cutie Petutie Dress, is what I would name it.
Jenny at ruckertribe@aol.com

Kristin said...

The Daphne Dress. I love it!

Brandy said...

Southern Charm...brandygriggs1@gmail.com

patricia said...

Seamingly Perfect Dress.

Carla Belyea said...

Veronica , carlasinspirations@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

In the Land of Mod - amanda(at)ninthstreetnotions(dot)com

soisewedthis said...

The Sasha Dress, because of the cute sash and I always thought Sasha was a fun name. :) soisewedthis at gmail dot com

Jennie P. said...

Hot Like Lava dress! I'm thinking 60's & 70's and lava lamps

being mom{me} said...

I think "The Audrey" I think it would be awesome in black with an off white sash!
Rhiannon P

Annelies said...

I think it is "Sew Chic". The dress is sure a winner, and I hope I am too !!!!

Jennie P. said...

How about Jackie-esque.

Jennie P. said...

Or how about "Just Add Go-Go Boots." Ha! Very quirky and cute.

Jaci said...

The Banda dress.

Jaci
cutekipepeo@gmail.com

Mary W said...

Flirty Mama Sheath Dress.

Mary @ maryr_worrell@yahoo.com

being mom{me} said...

"it's a 10"

being mom{me} said...

"Teacher's Pet"

Anonymous said...

It's a Cinch

amgarrett61000@yahoo.com

ladybird57 said...

Myself and a group of ladies sew dresses for the Dress A Girl Around The World Project. I have been looking for a dress pattern for the older girls. The pillowcase dresses are cute if you are pre-teen, but not so much once a girl reaches double digits. This pattern looks both simple and chic at the same time; and the pockets are a bonus. I would love the opportunity to test this pattern.