Monday, September 10, 2012

Cozy Hooded Cape Sewing Pattern for Girls

I don't know about you, but I am SO READY for FALL to be here! Yesterday morning when we woke up it was 65 degrees and I couldn't have been happier! The kids started riding their bikes and then we went to the park. You can't beat a day like that.



That got me thinking about making my Fall and Winter sewing pattern collection and completely inspired it! My next PDF sewing pattern is this Cozy Hooded Cape for Kids. It will come in sizes 3 months - 10 years so even those older girls can join in the fun. They want to be warm and stylish too, right!?!

This easy PDF sewing pattern just went to my pattern testers and should be ready and in the pattern shop by Saturday. If you haven't sewn a hood before, don't worry! I hadn't either until a few days ago and now I am looking at all my little girl's clothes and wondering what I can add a hood to next. It's THAT easy!!


 
These capes can be made in flannel, fleece or even corduroy and can be lined in those fabrics, too, or you can use something as simple as a cotton.
 
Get those scissors and pins ready for this one, ladies! It's a CUTE ONE!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm excited! :)

Kelli said...

This is so cute! You are so good, girl!

Neldajay said...

pretty!

Anna said...

Cute cape, lovely blog !
Have a nice day.
Anna