Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Women's Dress Sewing Pattern - PDF pattern


The Kate Dress for Women Sewing Pattern
 
PDF Sewing Pattern - Women's Dress
sizes 0-18 (XS-XL)

There have been plenty of Fall sewing projects around here! Last week I posted a Fall Dish Towel Tutorial and a Table Runner Tutorial (with treat pockets). There was also a guest poster, Agnes, who showed you how to make Girl's Legwarmers / Women's Legwarmers which is a fun and fast sewing project.

The latest dress pattern, The Kate Dress, is here! I cannot tell you how excited I was when I saw my pattern tester's pictures of their dresses! As always, the testers had fabulous suggestions and comments that could only make this pattern better.

 

The Kate Dress was actually my named by one of my followers - Josclin. I was having a contest to name the dress and some of the ideas were spot on when it came to my style, personality and the dress' style. It is your classic shift dress that has a scooped neckline, but I added some inverted pleats on the neckline in the front and back to give it some visual interest. Pockets - don't be afraid of pockets! - are included with this dress because what woman doesn't love pockets? I made sure to work on the pocket placement carefully so no extra width was included around the hip area. They lay nice and flat.

This PDF sewing pattern can be worn with a sash or a belt that you already own. All of the pattern pieces are included and color-coded. The best thing about this easy sewing pattern for women is that you can save it to your computer and reprint it whenever you are feeling crafty! I was kind of addicted to sewing this dress and made THREE in three days - but who's counting, right? It was fun!! Sewing this dress only took two hours the first time and a little under 1 and a half hours the third time. I wasn't even in a rush - the point of sewing for me is to have fun, relax and make something that I will love wearing!



 
 
 

The Kate Dress sewing pattern for women comes in sizes 0-18. You can read more about it here.

 
Happy Sewing!
Go and SEW SOMETHING NEW!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, You are an overly skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and stay up for in search of extra of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

Also visit my webpage: see this great post