Friday, April 27, 2012

The BIG Reveal...The Bardot Dress for Women

I have been working tirelessly on this dress pattern and no matter how many times I look at it, I am still smitten with the results! I want to introduce to you....

The Bardot Dress
PDF sewing pattern for women - sizes 0-18
by: Seamingly Smitten



Have you been looking for a dress that will make heads turn? Do you want a dress with a flattering empire waist, a ruffled bust and also has pockets? Then this Bardot Dress sewing pattern is just your style! It is flattering, fanciful and will keep you looking glamorous all Spring and Summer long. It is out to pattern testers now and will debut next week.


The model is one of my best friends, Rebecca from THIS BLOG. She sews, she cooks, she monograms...basically she does it all in such a southern and endearing way!



The Bardot Dress. You will be SMITTEN.
Happy Sewing!
Jenny

5 comments:

Jeanine The Crafting Fiend said...

fun! looks perfect for the beach (and afterwards)!

Sarah @ This Crazy Blessed Life said...

Cute dress, Jenny!!

Chelle said...

Fabulous!!! This would make for a darling beachy cover-up, poolside party dress, using a bathing suit top for a bra!!! This is the cutest dress I've seen so far this year for a make-it-yourself!!!!!! Thank you so much for blessing us w/ your creativity!! Chelle
kweenbee_612@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pattern to come out! I've been wanting a dress this style for Maurice's for $40, but making it myself sounds so much better (and cheaper)!

Unknown said...

Is this fashioned after the picture I sent you?? Either way it is awesome!! Great job!!!