Friday, February 24, 2012

Women's Ruffled Tunic sewing pattern

Sewing - All in a Day's Work!

I have a customer creation I would love to show you! Louisa bought The Women's Ruffled Tunic sewing pattern yesterday and a few minutes ago she sent me pictures of it!

Louisa wrote, "This was a superbly easy pattern and I whipped this tunic up this morning from the pattern I got from you yesterday. Awesome! Easy goodness!...Now I'm going to lengthen the pattern and make some beach dresses/pullovers and maybe even another top with a ruffle bottom. Your pattern got my mind a little creative again...thanks!"



Louisa, this made my day!! I LOVE sewing and I LOVE helping women make things for themselves that they can actually wear!

Creativity knows no bounds!

1 comment:

Missy Shay said...

I really like that pattern!