Friday, February 10, 2012

The Chicken Pants! - pattern testing anyone?

 I just finished making my next sewing pattern:
The Ruffles Galore Pants sewing pattern
(sizes 6months - 8 years)
 When it came time to make the pants for the pictures I knew exactly what I was using for fabric!!
 About a month ago I came across this chicken fabric and just about died laughing at its cuteness!! So I grabbed some from the store and took it home. How can you look at it and not smile? :) I knew they would make sweet ruffles on some ruffle pants for my little girl and you should have seen her dance around in her "chicken pants!" Next up is a coordinating pinafore top that I will show in a few days!
Happy Sewing everyone!

If you would like to test this pattern, give me feedback and send some pictures of your precious little girl in her ruffle pants, email me or comment here:
*The sooner you can get it back to me the better...and it may involve getting a free pattern when I get your feedback and photos!!
Anyone in?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to test this pattern for you! :) dejongsd@yahoo.com

Tara-ComfyandPrettyBlog said...

I want to test that cute pattern too. taraembendesigns@yahoo.com. THank you