Monday, April 25, 2011

Pattern TESTERS Needed - Women's Tunic

The Laurie Claire Tunic
PDF Sewing Pattern Testers Needed


Do you know what people love to look at the most on my blog?

Women's clothing

I thought about this a while and realized sewing for ourselves (that's us, ladies!) is something we rarely take the time to do, but when we do it, WE LOVE IT!

We are proud of what we made with our two hands

(and a sewing machine, of course) and we feel good wearing it!



That is why I created my first pattern for WOMEN!

(I'm so excited to share it with you!)
Introducing....

The Laurie Claire Tunic

This sewing pattern is named after my sweet and awesome sister, Laurie, who's modeling it here. (She lives down the street and I still LOVE HER!) She is pairing it with some white jeans and some heels - perfect for Spring and Summer - and can dress it up or down. It also goes great with jeans, leggings or jeggings (skinny jeans).

She looks stylish, trendy and her husband loved it, too!


I need 5 pattern testers - one for each size.

SIZES:

xsmall 0-2 (bust 31-33, waist 23-25)

small 4-6 (bust 33 1/2 - 35, waist 25 1/2 - 27)

medium 8-10 (bust 35 1/2 - 37, waist 27 1/2 - 29 1/2)

large 12-14 (bust 37 1/2 - 40, waist 30-32 1/2)

xlarge 16-18 (bust 40 1/2-42, waist 33-34 1/2)



If you're interested in pattern testing and can sew it by this Friday, April 29, 2011,

leave me a comment with the size you can sew and your email address

I need beginner sewers who can give me some good feedback/constructive criticism.

(It should take an hour and a half to sew)

I know you will LOVE IT!

12 comments:

Kellie said...

I would love to test the size Medium!!! :-)

Sharon said...

I would love to test the xl mama_knowles03@yahoo.com

Nancy said...

I would love to test the test the XL or I could test the medium.

Sandra Toro said...

I would be happy to test the M or L!!!:-)

Kelli said...

If you need me, let me know...this big chested Mama is going to need an L or XL.

julie said...

I would love to do a size small :)

Unknown said...

ME ME ME! I am by no means a professional seamstress... actually I hijacked my mom's sewing machine a year ago and taught myself! So I could totally give you good "beginner" feedback! I would LOVE to test a SMALL! YAY! - I want to make a million of these tops for me! haha!

Unknown said...

Actually, I may could squeexe into an XS!

Unknown said...

OOpsies! I forgot to leave you my email - johnnyinadress@hotmail.com! and sorry I blew up your comments! ;)

Emily said...

I could do medium or large. Iknow how to sew but not how to follow a pattern! domesticdeadline@gmail.com

Emily said...

meant to say, mainly can't follow a pattern because they don't make sense to me, so if I can follow one, anyone can!

Emily said...

Just talked you up on my blog, domesticdeadline.blogspot.com, better pictures to come!