Sunday, March 27, 2011

Ruffled Halter Dress - Pattern Testers Needed - PDF sewing pattern

Pattern Testers Needed

Here's my newest pattern: The Catherine Claire Ruffled Halter Dress

My newest pattern is done! It is the perfect dress for those hot days ahead! It is a ruffled halter dress that ties in a bow in the front. Super sweet and easy to make.


I need 5 pattern testers. If you can whip up this dress, send some pictures to me and give me some feedback by this Friday, please leave a comment with your email address and the size you can make. I'll email you with the pattern and more information if you are chosen.


*Pattern does not have paper pattern pieces to cut out - the dimensions of the pieces are in a chart. The directions are done tutorial-style with step-by-step color photo illustrations to help you along the way.


*Sewing level: beginner to intermediate Sizes available: 6-9months, 9-12months, 1-2 years, 3-4 years, 5-6 years.


*I hope to have this pattern up for sale by next week and then I'm going to make a Woman's version!

Post a Comment