Friday, October 20, 2017

Women's Cardigan PDF sewing pattern Claire Cardigan

Women's Cardigan PDF sewing pattern
Claire Cardigan by Seamingly Smitten NEW RELEASE
One thing that I love about Fall is layering pieces! I love tossing something over my shoulders when I get a little chilly, just for that extra layer of warmth and comfort! Recently I have been seeing longer cardigans and kimonos all dressed up for fall and decided that would be the next pattern to make. Grab your Claire Cardigan HERE!


I am not a big fan of button down cardigans (maybe it's because I wore too many of those in all the years I was a teacher) so I decided to make the Claire Cardigan sewing pattern a long line, open front cardigan. I added large, patch pockets and side slits. I love the look of a side slit. It makes the cardigan sway a bit when you're walking and just catches your eye. 
For this cardigan I recommend sweater kints, cotton jersey, cotton/lycra and even that soft double brushed poly everyone is raving about this season! Here are some more favorites below!




Whatever fabric you choose, grab your pattern here and get sewing! Share a pic on instagram and tag us #seaminglysmitten and #clairecardigan  Happy Sewing!!




Love it? Pin it!

No comments: