Monday, May 2, 2011

Women's Tunic PDF Sewing Pattern - Thank you Pattern Testers!

I had been pacing the floors the past few days just waiting for my pattern testers to give their big reveals. These lovely ladies tested my Laurie Claire Tunic pattern for women (sizes 0-18 XS-XL)and their tunics simply amaze me! I loved seeing the variety of fabrics, colors and patterns they chose to make this pattern their own.

Don't you simply LOVE THEM?

From top to bottom:








This tunic can be worn with shorts, skirts, capris, jeans or leggings and can be as casual or as dressy as you want it to be. There even is a halter-style top option, ladies!

This pattern will be up on my Etsy site in a few days...check back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new pattern line Jenny!

Emily said...

Thanks again for letting me test it!