Wednesday, February 9, 2011

LINKY PARTY TODAY (and every Wednesday!)



LINKY PARTY #8 and Tutu Applique Shirt
I've been making a lot of applique shirts for my little boy and thought Catherine needed one. I made her this tutu applique to match her tutu she got for Christmas from my cousin, Dana.
She seems to love it! Okay let's be honest, she's 1 year old, so... REALLY I seem to love it because she was more concerned with trying to put on her pink headband which almost immediately comes off - you know that game? :)

LINKY PARTY
favorites from last week
1. The chicken dress! Check out Willow Bean Studio's "chicken dress" for her little girl's farm birthday party
http://willowbeanstudio.blogspot.com/2010/10/bean-turns-two.html

2. Recycled Fashions created this red vintage dress that I'd love to have in my closet!http://www.recycled-fashion.com/2011/01/handmade-vintage-dress-satisfaction.html

You've Sewed It Off now Show It Off!

Link up your newest creations! Please become a follower if you aren't already and post my button on your blog post so others can join, too!







Post a Comment