Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Linky Party & Banned from Buying Fabric for a month!

No Restraint!

Have you ever been to the fabric store and obviously been in quite a creative mood and bought a little too much fabric? Ok, maybe a little more than just a little too much? Like 10 different prints that were all too pretty to pass up and a yard each? Well...that happened this past Sunday and when I got home and my husband saw the bag he was, what can I call it, um.....quite unhappy. :) He told me I had no restraint and I said of course I do! (obviously, wouldn't that be the right answer at that moment?) He told me he bet I couldn't buy fabric for a month and the sassy side of me came out and I said I bet I could and I will go more than a month! (What the heck was I thinking!) So my craft budget is now zero til March 15th.

Good thing I have a stockpile of fun fabric

and plenty of new ideas!

And here is a sweet little baby dress I made for a friend who is having a little girl next month. Girls always get pink but also look beautiful in blue so I came up with this baby blue halter that will bring out those baby blue eyes!



LINKY PARTY! Favorites from last week's Linky Party:

Vintage Ruffle Skirt...so sweet!

http://bandycanyon.blogspot.com/2011/02/vintage-lace-ruffle-skirt.html

Office Dress - love it with the belt!



http://orlosubito.blogspot.com/2011/02/vestido-oficinero2.html


Valentine Dress - love the heart fabric!


http://imamomnotaprofessional.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentine-dress.html

LINKY PARTY! You've Sewed It Off now Show It Off!

Link up your newest creations! Please become a follower if you aren't already and post my button on your blog post so others can join, too!


Post a Comment