Thursday, October 4, 2012

Apron WINNER and Yoga Pants Sewing Pattern for Women; DIY Yoga Pants

Thank you to everyone that entered to win the Mommy and Me Apron Set!
The winner is: Jessie T.
 
Jessie you have 48 hours to email me: seaminglysmitten@gmail.com to claim your prize and send me your address for shipping your prize!
 
 
I have been working around the clock to get you your favorite patterns! So many ladies asked for a Yoga Pants sewing pattern and it's complete and out to testers! I've been wearing my yoga pants around the house and to the gym this week! My bootcamp teacher at the gym (she's incredibly stronger than me) even wants a pair, so I took that as a compliment. :) The yoga pants are so easy to make since they are made with a jersey knit fabric and you can make the waistband panel and your pants in two different colors. I love pink (who knew!?) so I made my waistband pink and my pants black. My sister and I had a photo shoot for some sunrise yoga yesterday and had a ball together!!




This pattern will be available Saturday, October 6th! It's a women's sewing pattern and fits sizes 0-18 (XS-XL). You can find it in our etsy shop (CLICK HERE) or in our instant download shop (CLICK HERE). Either way, you simply must try them! They sew together in about 30 minutes and since knit doesn't fray you don't have to hem them (unless you want to!)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am in fact pleassant
to read everthing at one place.

Also visit my weblog ... cash advance charlotte nc