Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Women's Shrug Sewing Pattern - TESTERS NEEDED

Women's Shrug Sewing Pattern
by Seamingly Smitten

Calling all sassy ladies...our WOMEN'S SHRUG sewing PATTERN will debut soon! 
I am looking for 3 pattern testers - (sizes Small,  Large and X-Large). Comment below or email me at seaminglysmitten@gmail.com if you are interested. Sews up in less than 45 minutes - many embellishment options given. Will send the pattern to you by Friday for you to sew by next Friday.
Super easy and super chic!!


 
Looks beautiful with a brooch!

 It can be plain and simple - or as embellished as you can imagine.
This shrug can spice up your wardrobe in less than an hour.
I cannot wait to see what you women sew with this one!
Happy Sewing!
~Jenny

4 comments:

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

If you still need testers, I would love to test this pattern, I am size 8.

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny
thanks for stopping at my blog and for commenting :-). Your blog is great! I am your newest follower and would be honored if you would decide to follow back.
have a wonderful day!
jutta
http://blog.organized-living-solutions.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to test your pattern.
sandra(dot)klassen(at)pobox.com

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

If you still need testers, please email me at craftybrooklynarmywife@gmail.com

Thanks,
Alisha