Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Double Layered Pillowcase Dress




I finally got around to making something new for my daughter, Catherine. I wanted to make her a pillowcase dress but make it a little different. I tried to put the bow on one side, but she's so petite, it looked a little strange and lopsided. So instead I made a regular pillowcase dress but gave it a second layer in a soft, pink gingham. I love my baby girl in pink and blues. She can't stand up yet, so it's hard to get her to "pose." :)


5 comments:

Haley said...

Cute dress and your model is ADORABLE! I came over from Tea Rose Home's linky party and am excited to see what you make next. :)

Alisa said...

very cute dress and an even cuter baby girl!!

Janelle J Brown said...

Awwww! That's really cute. I don't know which is cuter the baby or the dress....I know what's cuter, the baby in the dress!!!! :)

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

WOW!! This is a darling dress and makes me wish I had a little girl!! Thanks so much for linking up at Oopsey Daisy's Baby Week!! Have a great day!

~Alison

raggygirlvintage said...

what a charming and co-operative model you have!!
Tracey