Saturday, July 13, 2019

Women's Wrap Dress sewing pattern / women's wrap dress PDF sewing pattern

Callie Wrap Dress pdf sewing pattern by Seamingly Smitten
NEW Release!



I am thrilled to introduce to you our newest sewing pattern, The Callie Wrap Dress! This wrap dress has been in my sketchbook for a few months now! I love a great wrap dress! They are flowy and twirly and I just feel so dressed up when I wear them! Instead of a true wrap with a belt, I decided to make a mock wrap dress bodice with a circle skirt. I also added sleeves as an option so The Callie Wrap Dress can be worn throughout all seasons! You can make your wrap dress sleeveless, have short sleeves, 3/4 length sleeves and long sleeves OR you can even add flutter sleeves for a whole different look!

Here is mine in a cotton/lycra 

Here's another with flutter sleeves that I wore to Mykenos, Greece for a family trip. I loved how the flutter sleeves gave it a flouncy look!

Check out these fabulous dresses from our pattern testers! Every single one of them made beautiful dresses that they were so proud to show off to our group!! Some ladies made them sleeveless, some made them with flutter sleeves, some made them with a banded neckline while others simply hemmed. Either way, this dress has style, chicness and is ready to be sewn by you!

To see all of our pattern tester photos, check them out in the listing photos www.seaminglysmitten.com









No comments: