These projects would make awesome handmade gifts! They would also show your Mom just how much you really know about what she loves to do!
Grab your sewing machine, some fabric and get sewing!
1. For the techie Mom, you can make her this Padded iPad Case TUTORIAL - CLICK HERE from Polkadotchair.com
2. For the fully accessorized Mom, check out this bag with a gorgeous bow - full tutorial HERE at I am momma hear me roar
3. For the Mom that loves to garden you can make her this Spring Garden Apron tutorial - find it HERE at Craftaholics Anonymous blog!
4. To help your Mom organize her earrings make her this NO SEW Burlap Earring Holder - CLICK HERE to see the tutorial from Positively Splendid Blog
5. To the safety conscious Mom, check out this Handmade Portable First-Aid Kit! I haven't seen anything like this before!! You can CLICK HERE to find the tutorial at Positively Splendid.
6. For the Mom that loves to journal, write poetry or pen about her travels, how about a fabric covered journal? CLICK HERE for a tutorial by Stitched in Color.
7. For the healthy and fit Mom, how about sewing her a new drawstring Yoga Bag? CLICK HERE for the tutorial by Sew4home
8. If your Mom loves to cook and throw dinner parties, check out these Reversible Placemats! CLICK HERE to get the tutorial from Amy at Naptime Crafters!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mommies out there! I hope you get a day to relax, a day free of cooking and you get some time to take care of yourself!!