Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Children and Women's sewing patterns on SALE


The kids are back in school - let's CELEBRATE!!

The $6.49 SALE!

Summer is finally over and the kids are in school. I find that I need some time to myself when I first have a break. When all I have is my sewing machine, a cup of coffee and an afternoon I find that I am at my most creative! It's hard finding the time to enjoy myself, to craft, to garden, to cook, to paint, to learn - when the kids are around, but when I take the time to do just one thing for myself it makes me happy for days!

If being crafty is your thing, don't ever give it up!
Go sew something!

Let's CELEBRATE back-to-school with a HUGE sewing pattern SALE!

All patterns are $6.49.
You have to see it to believe it!

The Seaside Dress

Boy's Classic Fit Pants - great for Fall!


The Women's Shirred Dress - Layer a cardigan over it for a date night or girls night out.

The Mimi Maxi Dress - Sew 1, 2 or 3 for yourself! You will wear it ALL THE TIME!

The Sunny Halter Top - comfortable, relaxed fit and longer length make this a staple in your closet!

The Rory Romper for Girls - imagine it in your favorite football team's colors.
Taigating time is coming!

Classically Cool Cargo Shorts sewing pattern for BOYS - coming Saturday!

Too cool for school - side slant pockets, faux fly and cargo pockets.
Your boy will swagger in style!

Go classic. The Classic A-Line Dress.
Great first project that you will LOVE sewing! Pair with a long-sleeved shirt for Fall.

Some tights and boots paired with The Classic A-Line Dress make every cowgirl ready to play!

And don't forget to sew for yourself! The Miss Mod Top - toss it on with skinny jeans and some flats and head out the door!

Did you see something you like?
YOU CAN MAKE all of this! Go for it!! You deserve it!!

The Ready, Set Sew SALE! 

OR

The Etsy Shop - click here

No comments: