Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Maddie Peplum Top sewing pattern - Seamingly Smitten - PDFsewing pattern

*Please follow us on Facebook HERE and don't forget to sign up for the newsletter (right side bar) for extra COUPONS in the pattern shop!

Wow! It's good to be back!! I took off blogging the entire month of August to spend time with my kids and enjoy some summer time with them. We spent a lot of time in the pool and took a trip to Reynolds Plantation resort in Georgia on Lake Oconee. It was the hit of the summer! The kids loved swimming in the lake, the infinity pool, tree swings, fishing and canoeing. We will definitely go back soon!

Now that the kids are back in school it's back to work of course! This past month I have released two of my most favorite sewing patterns! The Maddie Peplum Top for Girls and The Julia Top for Women!


The Maddie Peplum Top is vintage inspired for your sweet little girl and comes in sizes 6months - 10 years.  It features a classic, scooped neckline, front peter pan collar, single button closure in the back and circular peplum at the waist.

You can choose between THREE SLEEVE LENGTHS: cap sleeves, 3/4 length sleeves or long sleeves and the collar is optional.

With so many choices, your little one will look BOUTIQUE CHIC in no time! Embellish the front with buttons or leave them off altogether.
(Photos by Danae H.)
 
The second pattern in my fall 2013 lineup was for Women called The Julia Top. (Shown below - modeled by my sister, Laurie.) I have already worn my shirt about 4 times since I made it two weeks ago :) I hope you will love it that much, too!
 
 
You've been asking for a while now for a pattern with sleeves and this is it!
 
 You can SEW something FALL FABULOUS this season! Feel chic in The Julia Top - featuring a classic, scoop-necked, short or long sleeved top that slips on easily. Wear it with skinny jeans, a pencil skirt, under a blazer or dress pants. It comes in sizes 0-22 (XS-XXL) and you can grab one HERE.

No darts, buttons or zippers required. Find a gorgeous print and kick this pattern up a notch to be a real head-turner!
 
Pattern tester photos below:

Kelli from blog A Small Town Stitcher
 
 Above: Jessica P.
 
Above: Sheri M's daughter modeling the top she made

Above: Christine J.
Photography by: BFJ Photography


Above: Nerish B's mom in the top she made
 
LOVE all of these shirts, ladies! I have four more patterns drawn out and ready to be photographed in the coming weeks. Right now I'm finishing up a women's cardigan I think you will like!
 
What have you all sewn this summer? I can't believe it's already fall!
 
 
 
 

No comments: