Thursday, March 21, 2013

Boy's Romper Sewing Pattern

It's here!! I've been wanting to create a boy's romper pattern for you all for so long, and it's finally here to share with you!!

Finding classic boy's clothing is getting trickier these days. When my son was an infant and toddler I didn't want him wearing clothes with large numbers on them, or silly phrases like some stores have. I wanted him to look classic, boyish and handsomely sweet all at the same time.

Well my son now is about to be 5, so he is ages away from wearing a romper, but I did make him his rompers when he was younger. I loved it. Knowing that I created something just for him, in his favorite color, or for a special occasion, made me so proud of myself and I want to share that proud feeling with you after you make your son one of his own!

Pattern testers enjoyed sewing this Classic Boy's Romper sewing pattern - there are no zippers or snaps here. It is simply a romper and it can be reversible if you use another fabric that you love an the lining instead of a plain white cotton or broadcloth. Add a monogram or an applique to each side (before it is sewn together) and you have two sweet outfits!!

You can get yours in the pattern shop (CLICK HERE). Can you imagine this beauty as a madras plaid romper, seersucker romper, gingham romper or even a John Deere romper like the picture below? Oh the possibilities you will sew!!!

Thank you for helping create Seamingly Smitten to be what it is today! Designing, sewing and growing from one pattern to the next is what I do just for you!


Sweet William finally smiled for the camera! Handsome boy!

Jenni made this for her son and even added a pocket on the reverse side. Her son is ready to play!!

John Deere romper - perfect for those boys that could be outside from sun up til sun down!


The sunshine, a ball and the great outdoors. Too good to be true on a beautiful day!
 
I love seeing these Mommy made creations!!
Have fun with your fabric, ladies!
 
Jenny
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!


----
http://www.lollipopmoon.com/nebacl.html