Well it's time to get back to what I love to do! Sew, create, make patterns and design. Here's a dress I'm making for myself. It's gathered at one side and has a side zipper. It's draped and feminine and when I see it I want to wear it NOW (but it needs to be sewn)...so I will keep you posted.
Kelli from Small Town Stitcher just posted about the top 5 things she wants to accomplish now that her kids are back in school. I think this is such a great idea because I know if I write it down it is more likely to be done!
TOP 5 THINGS I WANT TO DO :
1. Finish a dress for myself with a side zipper (see photo above...I LOVE IT and can't wait to wear it!)
2. Research and buy a serger (What kind do you have?)
3. Make a new fall pattern for WOMEN! (I have two in mind)
4. Sew Catherine a peasant dress.
5. Get back to BLOGGING! I 've taken a huge break!
What are you working on?